The leading organization for alternative certification.
The National Association for Alternative Certification advocates for standards-driven alternative educator preparation leading to effective school staffing.
The National Association for Alternative Certification reviews trends and issues to inform practices in educator preparation and in the classroom.
The National Association for Alternative Certification supports members and the field with research, resources, conferences, and connections.
On September 22-23, the NAAC Board of Directors met in Washington, DC. Among other issues, the board discussed the distribution of…
NAAC extends its best wishes to executive director Judy Corcillo as she prepares to transition to a new venture. Judy…
National Teacher of the Year Mandy Manning will be the keynote speaker at the 2019 NAAC annual conference. Manning teaches…
- President Signs Education Department Budget for 2018-19 On September 28, President Trump signed a bill to fund the… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1047216343739748352
- New Report from LPI Focuses on Teacher Shortages Taking the Long View: State Efforts to Solve Teacher Shortages by… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1044685986008092673
- Opportunities for Conference Sponsorship Increase the visibility of your program or products and services by spons… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1044683876545843201
- Call for Proposals Deadline is September 28! NAAC seeks proposals from educator preparation programs, school syste… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1044683528590512129
- Enjoyed hearing Senator @timkaine speak today about PREP Act and the importance of preparing and retaining teachers… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1044682883166818304
- SEED Partnerships for Educator Preparation The U.S. Department of Education is offering a unique opportunity for o… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1041461469315919872
Please take a moment to visit our great sponsors and partners.