The leading organization for alternative certification.
The National Association for Alternative Certification advocates for standards-driven alternative educator preparation leading to effective school staffing.
The National Association for Alternative Certification reviews trends and issues to inform practices in educator preparation and in the classroom.
The National Association for Alternative Certification supports members and the field with research, resources, conferences, and connections.
NAAC extends its best wishes to executive director Judy Corcillo as she prepares to transition to a new venture. Judy…
National Teacher of the Year Mandy Manning will be the keynote speaker at the 2019 NAAC annual conference. Manning teaches…
The NAAC national database is a resource for candidates considering teaching to find information on preparation/certification programs in their state…
- SEED Partnerships for Educator Preparation The U.S. Department of Education is offering a unique opportunity for o… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1041461469315919872
- National Teacher of the Year Mandy Manning will be the keynote speaker at the 2019 NAAC annual conference. Manning… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1034860323428286465
- NAAC Annual Conference Call for Proposals: Deadline September 28 NAAC seeks proposals from educator preparation pr… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1034859869713707008
- PDK Poll of Public Attitudes Toward Education in America On August 27 the results of the 50th annual PDK Poll of t… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1034859572824080385
- AACTE Report on Teacher Preparation A new report from the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (A… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1034859222779998208
- FY19 Education Funding Bill Clears Senate On August 23, the Senate Appropriations Committee passed legislation to… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1034858965295931392
Please take a moment to visit our great sponsors and partners.