The leading organization for alternative certification.
The National Association for Alternative Certification advocates for standards-driven alternative educator preparation leading to effective school staffing.
The National Association for Alternative Certification reviews trends and issues to inform practices in educator preparation and in the classroom.
The National Association for Alternative Certification supports members and the field with research, resources, conferences, and connections.
The U.S. Department of Education Office of Innovation and Improvement 2018 Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) grants will provide an estimated…
The NAAC Newsletter is filled with news about the recent conference, including major sessions and our annual award winners, 10…
Several grant notices are expected from the U.S. Department of Education in March. According to the department’s ED Grants Forecast,…
- So inspired by another great performance by William Martinez at the US DoE Teacher Quality Summit in DC!… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1007910321292529664
- @ED_OII Education & Innovation Research (EIR) grants were recently announced. The Federal Register for 4/19 include… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/996239745687740416
- In April, the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing published "Teacher Supply in California: A Report to t… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/996237000842924033
- Check out the Las Vegas Spectrum Show Choir’s spectacular performance at the 2018 NAAC Conference! https://www.facebook.com/altcertnews/videos/1701452303242358/
- “Greatness requires doing what other people will not do.” Erin Jones @AltCertNews @erinjonesin2016 *NAAC2018 https://t.co/jjgp3JuScl
- How can we disrupt the narrative to help students break down walls? @AltCertNews @erinjones2016 https://t.co/5DXitUsdfC
Please take a moment to visit our great sponsors and partners.