The leading organization for alternative certification.
The National Association for Alternative Certification advocates for standards-driven alternative educator preparation leading to effective school staffing.
The National Association for Alternative Certification reviews trends and issues to inform practices in educator preparation and in the classroom.
The National Association for Alternative Certification supports members and the field with research, resources, conferences, and connections.
Several grant notices are expected from the U.S. Department of Education in March. According to the department’s ED Grants...
NAAC is pleased to announce that the December 2017 issue of the NAAC Newsletter is now available. Read the...
The Texas Association of School Boards recently published an article, “A Look at the Teacher Supply in Texas,” by...
- @ED_OII Education & Innovation Research (EIR) grants were recently announced. The Federal Register for 4/19 include… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/996239745687740416
- In April, the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing published "Teacher Supply in California: A Report to t… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/996237000842924033
- Check out the Las Vegas Spectrum Show Choir’s spectacular performance at the 2018 NAAC Conference! https://www.facebook.com/altcertnews/videos/1701452303242358/
- “Greatness requires doing what other people will not do.” Erin Jones @AltCertNews @erinjonesin2016 *NAAC2018 https://t.co/jjgp3JuScl
- How can we disrupt the narrative to help students break down walls? @AltCertNews @erinjones2016 https://t.co/5DXitUsdfC
Please take a moment to visit our great sponsors and partners.